Who We Are
Dodd Camera was founded in 1891 on East 4th Street in Cleveland, Ohio. We were founded as an architecture supply store, stocking a variety of drawing and art supplies. By the early 1900's, Dodd Camera partnered with Eastman Kodak to bring his revolutionary camera to the market. This is where our focus on photography began.
We operate 10 local camera stores throughout Ohio, and opened our first Chicago store in 2008. Each of these stores provide excellent customer service, friendly and knowledgeable sales staff, as well as classes and events throughout the year.
Today, Dodd Camera provides the following products and services to our customers:
- The latest camera gear. DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras, Professional Lighting Equipment, Accessories, and much more.
- Fully stocked rental departments at our Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati, and Chicago stores.
- Free One on One Classes with any camera purchase!
- Fully operational photo lab that offers both film development and digital photo prints and gifts.
- Special events and photography seminars throughout the year.