The black 3I-2011-7B-C Mil-Std Waterproof Case 7" Deep from SKB is an injection molded ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin case. It features a gasketed, water, and dust-tight submersible design that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. The case is ATA category 1 rated. There is a continuous molded-in hinge, "trigger release" latch system, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve. It can be transported by its snap-down rubber overmolded cushion grip handle, durable Injection molded retractable pull handle, and built-in roller blade wheels. The case is resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, and fungus, and is lockable with a customer-supplied padlock.
This case has a cubed foam interior.Injection molded ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin case
Trigger release latch system is lockable with a customer-supplied padlockContinuous molded-in hinge for added protectionTemperature rating of -40 to +160°F
- ATA (Air Transport Association) category 1 rated
- MIL-STD-810F Military specification for resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus, and impact damage
- MIL-STD-C-4150J Military specification for waterproof and water vapor-proof cases for transit and storage
- IP67 Military specification for protection against dust and against the effect of immersion between 15cm and 1m
- MIL-STD-648C Military specification for automatic ambient pressure equalization valve
- Snap-down rubber overmolded cushion grip handle
- Durable Injection molded retractable pull-handle.
- Built-in roller blade wheels
- Additional Information
Brand SKB VPN 3i-2011-7B-C