The TAD28C Series 2 Adventure Carbon Fiber Tripod from Benro supports up to 26.5 lb, weighs 3.2 lb, extends up to 61.4", and folds down to 20.7". Its 4-section legs use flip lock levers for adjusting the height of each leg. A foam grip on one of the legs enables you to securely hold the tripod and protects your hand during cold weather. A 3/8"-16 thread on top of the tripod allows you to attach any compatible tripod head of your choice. A carrying case with a shoulder strap is included to protect the tripod during transport.
Benro B2 Double Action Ball Head
A member in good standing of Benro's new generation of B Series professional ball heads, the B2 Double Action Ball Head uses magnesium alloy components for better performance and lighter weight. The B2 has a dual action design featuring separate drag adjustment and lock knobs. It can handle weights up to 35.2 lb, and only tips the scales at 0.9 lb itself.
- Professional ballhead designed for use in harsh environments
- Long, precise friction adjustment, combined with a strong locking mechanism
- Accurate panoramas can be easily orchestrated using the graduated panning scale for accurate image alignment
- An ideal match for Benro series 1 or 2 tripods
- Arca-type quick release adapter
- Includes anodized aluminum PU-60 quick release plate (50 x 38mm) with rubber upper surfaces, safety stop screws to prevent accidentally falling out of loosened clamp, and a standard 1/4"-20 camera/lens screw with a 5/32" head for superior torque
- Additional Information
Brand Benro VPN TAD28CB2