- Sku: PRO2760
- Multi-positional, removable ball head
- Works with a camera or smartphone
- Two removable bendable Crazy Arms for mounting accessories
- Soft, flexible legs and arms
- Multiple 1/4"-20 and cold shoe connections for mounting accessories or to grip equipment
- Sku: SRG1411
- Universal tabletop mini tripod for supporting compact DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, smartphones, action cameras, and other devices, or handheld shooting.
- Panoramic head with accurate calibration and independent pan knob for panoramic photography.
- Ball head with knob supports multi-angle adjustment and quick switch between vertical shooting and horizontal shooting.
- Standard Arca-Swiss style plate which is compatible with other Arca-Swiss clamps ensures a quick mount/dismount of your device.
- The ball head holds up to 2kg.
- Sku: PRO1326
- Works as a tabletop tripod and a camera grip
- Tripod head tilts and rotates
- Remote allows wireless control of many of the camera’s features from up to 32' away.
- Remote provides easy control of the camera when connected to the grip
- The lanyard helps protect the rig from falling
- Works with Sony cameras that have Bluetooth remote capability (RMT-P1BT compatible)
- Sku: PRO1325
It's a hand grip to control and stabilize your Canon camera. It's a tabletop tripod. And, it's a wireless, Bluetooth remote control.
The ProMaster 1325 Tripod Grip is a terrific tool to enhance vlogging, live streaming, and all types of content creation with your Canon camera.
Fold the Tripod Grip’s legs together to form a comfortable hand grip which also helps to stabilize the camera. The included Bluetooth remote attaches to the grip and allows you to easily access many of the camera’s controls with your thumb. Depending on the specific camera model, you can do things like: turn the camera on & off, trip the shutter, start and stop a video recording, zoom the lens, autofocus the lens, and more.
Fold out the legs out to form a sturdy tabletop tripod. The remote control can be unclipped from the Tripod Grip to give you wireless control of the camera up to 32’ / 10 m away.
The head of the Tripod Grip can both tilt and swivel to achieve the best camera position. Two silver-colored buttons near the head unlock these motions. Press a button to release the head and move it around. Release the button and the head will lock into place. One button releases the tilt while the other releases the swivel.
A lanyard is included for safety. Attach it to the base of the Tripod Grip and then loop it over your wrist to help prevent the rig from falling to the ground accidentally.
A CR2032 battery is included for powering the remote control.
- Height of unit as a tabletop tripod: 5 1/4" | 13.3 cm
- Length of unit as a grip: 7 3/8" | 18.7 cm
- Weight of kit: 5 1/16 oz | 143.7 g
- Weight of tripod only (not including remote): 4 7/16 oz | 126 g
- Weight of remote only: 5/8 oz | 17.7 g
- 1 Tabletop tripod / grip
- 1 9362 Bluetooth wireless remote (replaces Canon BR-E1)
- 1 CR2032 Battery