Create breathtaking prints with fine detail and smooth gradations with the Epson SureColor P800 Inkjet Printer, featuring a maximum resolution of 2880 x 1440 dpi. Capable of handling sheet media up to 17 x 22" in size, this unit will let you realize your dreams and create borderless poster-sized images. Also, the MicroPiezo AMC print head, along with the pigment-based UltraChrome HD nine ink set, works quickly, completing an 8 x 10" print in 1 minute 53 seconds. This Designer Edition takes things a step further for photographers and graphic designers by incorporating EFI Fiery eXpress RIP software, which is built on Adobe PostScript 3 for a smooth workflow and excellent quality.
Further benefitting usage, the P800 can automatically switch between matte and photo black ink for printing on different media. An Advanced Black & White Mode is also available for neutral and custom toning of your monochrome imagery. Advanced Media Handling offers numerous ways to load paper as well as the ability to accept an optional roll media adapter for canvas and paper rolls from 13 to 17" wide. Additionally, it has Wi-Fi connectivity for wireless printing and working directly from mobile devices as well as USB 2.0 and Ethernet.
- Eight-channel drop-on-demand inkjet print head uses Enhanced Variable Droplet technology for ink droplets as small as 3.5 picoliters
- Pigment-based ink ensures long print permanence
- Each ink cartridge holds 80mL of ink
- Wi-Fi Direct, Apple AirPrint, and Google Cloud Print support
- UltraChrome HD offers improved black levels over previous ink types
- Printer features 180 nozzles per ink color
- Automatic black ink switching takes 3 minutes 30 seconds for matte to photo black and 2 minutes and 30 seconds for photo black to matte, using just 4.6mL and 1.6mL respectively
- Supports Windows 8, 7, and Mac OS X 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, and 10.7
- EFI Fiery eXpress RIP software is built on Adobe PostScript 3 for a seamless workflow. It provides accurate color matching for process color (CMYK), spot colors, and RGB files. The processing also includes Adobe CPSI and PDF print engines as well as support for the PANTONE Plus Spot color library for printing directly from standard design programs. The software also offers five different ways to print, including a hot folder, as a virtual printer, a Unidriver, the eXpress RIP software, and drag and drop.
- Additional Information