- Sku: PHI8186
- Material: 50/50 cotton/alpha cellulose
- Basis weight: 300 gsm
- Thickness: 21 mil
- Opacity: 97%
- Brightness: 95%
- Surface finish: Matte
- Single or double-sided: Single
- Archival qualities: acid-free & lignin free
- Optical brightening agents (OBAs): yes
- Ink compatibility: Dye or Pigment
- Sku: PRP40425
- 100% cotton fiber pulp (99% alpha cellulose). It does not contain any post consumer waste recycled pulp. Paper is free of metal particles, waxes, plasticizers, and residual bleach peroxide. Sulfur content is less than 0.0008% reducible sulfur. Iron content does not exceed 150ppm and copper does not exceed 6ppm. No optical brightening agents are used in the pulp.
- Alkaline sizing is used for both internal and external sizing. No alum is used in the manufacturing process.
- Buffered with calcium carbonate 2 to 3% alkaline reserve; pH 9 ± 0.5; and acid-free.
- Color dyes are light-fast and non-bleeding.
- Pass the PAT (Photographic Activity Test) ISO 14523 (formerly ANSI IT9.16).
- Lignin content is tested by TAPPI 236 cm-85 and has a Kappa number of less than 5.
- The single ply sheets are laminated together using all natural starch adhesive.
- Sku: PRP0002
- 100% Cotton Fiber
- Acid and Lignin-Free
- Buffered with Calcium Carbonate
- Protects Prints from Pollutants
- Manufactured to Museum Standards
- Made in USA
- Sku: ILF1179936
- For Traditional Black & White Printing
- Resin Coated Base
- Glossy 1M Surface Finish
- Linear Contrast with Well-Defined Grades
- Sku: IKP4550
- 100% cotton rag archival media for Giclee inkjet printing.
- 100% acid and lignin free.
- Cream White coating provides excellent color and black and white reproductions.
- Light and water resistant coating allows enhancing, spotting, or airbrushing work.
- Smooth texture watercolor paper.
- Ideal for ultrachrome, dye and pigmented inks.
- Instant dry and light fast.
- Compatible with Epson, Canon, HP, and other major brand printers.