The NT-1 KIT 1" Cardioid Condenser Microphone from RODE includes the Rode NT1 cardioid condenser microphone, an SMR premium shockmount with Rycote Lyre suspension, and a microphone dust cover. The kit can be used to capture audio for vocalist and instruments in recording studio applications, and more.
While the body of the NT-1 still resembles the NT1-A, the mic has been completely redesigned except for the mesh grille. The large-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone features RODE's updated HF6 capsule that is designed to provide a detailed midrange response with smooth highs and a warm bass. The HF6 capsule is suspended inside the microphone using Rycote's industry-leading Lyre system to help reduce vibration and handling noises. Also, with self-noise measured at only 4.5 dBA, the NT1 is a very quiet microphone.
The body of the mic is machined from nickel-plated aluminum and is then coated in a ceramic layer, which is electrostatically applied for a scratch-resistant finish. The NT1 includes the SMR shockmount and has a 1-year limited warranty that extends to 10-years after registration with RODE.
- Large 1" condenser capsule with gold-plated membrane
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Internal Rycote Lyre-based capsule shockmounting system
- Ultra-low noise, self-noise of only 4.5 dB (A)
- State-of-the-art surface mount electronics
- SMR Shockmount features double-Lyre suspension system to reduce vibration noise
- 10-year extended warranty when you register your microphone
- Additional Information
VPN NT1 Kit