The Rode Reporter Omnidirectional Handheld Interview Microphone is designed for interviews and presentations in the field. Its dynamic transducer capsule is shockmounted internally for rejection of handling and low-frequency environmental noises. The mic also features a frequency response tailored for speech, with a boost between 4 and 10 kHz for added intelligibility.
With a forgiving omnidirectional pickup pattern well-suited for interviews, the Reporter can be placed between you and your interview subject, without the need to adjust its placement to pick up both speakers. The microphone is equipped with an internal, multi-layer mesh basket that acts as a windscreen, reducing plosives and avoiding the need for an external wind shield.
- Ergonomic die-cast body
- Anti-glare, matte-black finish for discreet appearance on camera
- Multi-layer wind protection
- Dynamic capsule does not require phantom power
- Extra-long handle is balanced for comfort and allows you to get closer to the person speaking
- Removable, two-sided polycarbonate/ABS plastic microphone flag for displaying of your organization's logo
- Additional Information