The A1205 Carbon Fiber Tripod with Y-11 Ball Head from Sirui is a 5-section tripod that weighs 2.2 lb. The 8x carbon fiber legs fold a full 180° in reverse to make it a compact 14.6". With the center column fully extended, the tripod can reach a maximum working height of 55.1". Additionally, with a load capacity of 22 lb, this tripod is suitable for a pro DSLR with a large telephoto lens.
The hook at the bottom of the center column enables you to hang a small sandbag or camera bag to stabilize the tripod. Plus, variable leg-angles allow the tripod to have a minimum height of 10.2", and the center column is also reversible to let you get even closer to the ground. Sometimes a tripod is not allowed in certain areas because space is limited. That is when a useful feature comes into play–the tripod's leg detaches and converts into a monopod. You can increase the height of this monopod by attaching the center column to it.
The included Y-11 Ball Head is Arca-type compatible and comes equipped with a quick release plate. It also has a knob-style lock for the clamp, and two separate knobs control the movement of the ball and 360° panning base. In addition, with the ball head's single-cut notch, the camera can be placed in a 90° angle.
- The 2.2 lb tripod has a maximum height of 55.1", a minimum height of 10.2", and a load capacity of 22 lb
- The 8x carbon fiber legs have 5-sections and the legs fold in reverse to a compact 14.6"
- Weight and stability can be increased on the support by adding a small sand bag or camera bag to the hook located at the bottom of the center column
- The tripod's detachable leg converts into a monopod and the height is increase when the leg is attached to the center column
- The Y-11 Ball Head has separate knobs for the pan and tilt, and a single cut notch for a 90° angle position of the camera
- Additional Information
Brand Sirui VPN A1205Y