The VH-10X Fluid Video Head from Sirui is designed to be smooth and precise with its spring-loaded counterbalance system. Plus, with a weight capacity of 8.8 lb and a counterbalance support of 4.4 lb, the video head is ideal for DSLRs, camcorders, and video cameras. Furthermore, cameras are balanced on the head by sliding the long plate, which includes 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounting studs, 3.5" back and forth on the head.
The aluminum video head's tilting range is -70° / +90°. Both pan and tilt's drag have friction control, and the panning base has 4 grades of drag, which are dialed in from 0 to 3. In addition, the base diameter of the head is 2.6", and it has a tripod mounting thread of 3/8"-16. Therefore, the VH-10X is a good complement to any video tripod.
- Spring-loaded counterbalance with a weight capacity of 8.8 lb and counterbalance support of 4.4 lb
- Tilting range is -70° / +90°, and both pan-and-tilt's drag have friction control
- Panning base has 4 grades of drag, which are dialed in from 0 to 3
- 2.6" base diameter with a 3/8"-16 female tripod mount on the bottom
- Slide-balancing quick-release plate with 1/4" and 3/8" camera studs
- Additional Information
Brand Sirui VPN VH10X