Part of the modular belt system, this black Flash Mob V3.0 from Think Tank Photo is a water-resistant case designed for holding a large flash with its diffuser plus additional batteries. The bag attaches to any optional Think Tank belt or backpack, so you can easily keep your speedlight with you during a shoot for quick access.
Featuring a zipper for safe storage, the main compartment of the case has interior dimensions of 3.7 x 9.4 x 2.8" and fits professional flashes such as the SB-910 or 600 EX II-RT. Touch-fastened pockets on each side offer space for up to eight AA batteries or a pair of proprietary rechargeable cells. The pouch features a water-repellent coating on the outside for increased durability, and also comes with a rain cover in its bottom pocket that can be easily deployed in inclement conditions. A front stretch pocket is available for storing small everyday items, while a grab handle allows you to easily carry the case with your hands when needed.
- Interior dimensions of 3.7 x 9.4 x 2.8", fits most flashes with their diffuser attached
- Part of Think Tank's modular belt system, attaches to an optional belt or backpack for easy use
- Main compartment is zippered to keep gear safely inside when not in use
- Exterior pouches on each side can be used to carry batteries, close via touch fastener
- Front stretch pocket for small, everyday items
- Simple grab handle for carrying the case by hand
- Nylon and polyester construction with water-repellent coating for use in inclement conditions
- Rain cover included in bottom pocket and can be deployed with one hand
- Additional Information
Brand Think Tank VPN 700062