Decidedly durable, the yellow FUJIFILM FinePix XP140 is a rugged digital camera complemented by flexible imaging capabilities. Its 16.4MP CMOS sensor enables high-resolution stills shooting, UHD 4K (15p) video recording, and offers a wide ISO 100-12800 sensitivity range to suit working in a variety of situations. Also, the sensor's back-illuminated design maintains smooth, low-noise image quality when working in difficult lighting conditions. Complementing the sensor is a Fujinon 5x optical zoom lens, which covers a 28-140mm equivalent focal length range, and sensor-shift image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting.
The XP140's true calling card is its durability specifications, which include a waterproof rating to 82', a shockproof rating to 5.9', a freezeproof rating to 14°F, as well as being dustproof for working in the most trying conditions. Also, an intuitive physical design incorporates a 3.0" 920k-dot LCD monitor for clear viewing and image review, and all of the essential camera controls are placed on the right-hand side for intuitive one-handed control. Additionally, Bluetooth Low Energy connectivity affords fast and automatic wireless image transferring between the camera a mobile device, along with geotagging and time syncing capabilities.
Tough and Rugged DesignThe XP140 is characterized by its durable, weather-proof design to enable its use in harsh conditions:
- Waterproof to 82' / 25m (IPX8-rated)
- Shockproof from 5.9' / 1.8m (MIL-STD-810F, Method 516.5-tested)
- Freezeproof to 14°F / -10°C
- Dustproof (IPX6-rated)
16.4MP CMOS SensorFeaturing a 16.4MP CMOS sensor, the XP140 can produce high-resolution still images and UHD 4K15p videos, and the sensor's back-illuminated design maintains smooth image quality and low noise throughout the sensitivity range, from ISO 100-12800.
Fujinon 5x Optical Zoom LensThe built-in Fujinon zoom lens covers a wide-angle to telephoto 28-140mm equivalent focal length range to suit working in a broad array of shooting conditions. This 5x optical zoom can be effectively doubled to 10x using Intelligent Digital Zoom, and sensor-shift image stabilization balances this reach by minimizing the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting.
Built-In Bluetooth and Wi-Fi ConnectivityBuilt-in Bluetooth LE (low energy) allows you to automatically and quickly transfer your imagery directly to a smartphone or tablet for sharing. This connectivity affords easy pairing between devices and can also be used for geotagging your imagery by embedding your device's time and location data within each file. Wi-Fi can also be used for image transferring and enables remote shooting and camera control from your linked mobile device via the FUJIFILM Camera Remote app.
Other Camera Features
- The rear 3.0" 920k-dot LCD monitor features an anti-reflective coating to enhance visibility when working in bright conditions.
- The sleek body design places all the rear controls on the right side for easier one-handed operation.
- A double-lock mechanism ensures security to the camera when working in trying conditions.
- Smile Shutter automatically takes a photo when it recognizes your subject's smiling face.
- Double Exposure mode lets you combine two separate exposures into a single image to produce a unique, artistic effect.
- Dedicated Underwater and Underwater Macro modes help to maintain a realistic color balance when shooting underwater.
- Interval Timer shooting permits taking successive photos at predetermined intervals for creating time-lapse imagery.
- Advanced SR (Scene Recognition) Auto Mode optimizes the exposure settings based on recognized scene types.
- Motion Panorama 360 allows you to record expansive views up to 360° wide in a seamless, sweeping manner.
- Additional Information
Brand Fuji VPN 600020657