Balancing a versatile wide-angle field of view with advanced perspective and focus control, the TS-E 24mm f/3.5L II is a Canon L-series tilt-shift lens well-suited to architecture, interior, and landscape photography. Up to +/- 8.5° of tilt is possible, for focus control, and +/- 12mm of shift, to adjust perspective and composition. The tilt-shift mechanism can be rotated +/- 90° for applying movements in any direction, and a tilt-locking mechanism can be used while shooting for greater stability.
Complementing the operation of the lens, this L-series prime is also distinguished by its optical design that features four of Ultra-Low Dispersion elements to significantly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations as well as one aspherical element to minimize spherical aberrations and distortion. Individual elements also feature a Subwavelength Coating to suppress flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color neutrality.
- Perspective control, tilt-shift lens affords +/- 12mm of shift and +/- 8.5° of tilt, and both types of movements can be applied independently, and parallel or perpendicular to one another. Additionally, the tilt and shift functions can be rotated +/- 90° for applying the movements in distinct directions.
- Tilt-locking mechanism ensures the lens stays in place while shooting.
- Four Ultra-Low Dispersion elements are used to greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to achieve greater clarity and color accuracy.
- One aspherical element limits distortion and spherical aberrations to realize greater sharpness and accurate rendering.
- A Sub Wavelength Coating has been applied to individual elements to control lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens is sealed against dust and moisture for working in inclement environmental conditions.
- Rounded eight-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field techniques.
- Additional Information
Brand Canon VPN 3552B002 Lens Mount Canon EF Image Stabilization No Autofocus No Filter Thread 82mm Warranty 1-Year Limited Warranty