Compact L-series telephoto lens with an Image Stabilizer which compensates for camera shake with the equivalent effect of a shutter speed two stops faster. Two Image Stabilizer modes are provided: Stabilizer Mode 1 (the same mode featured on the EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM) and the new Stabilizer Mode 2 which steadies the image during horizontal or vertical panning. Mode 2 detects the panning direction automatically. The closest focusing distance is 4.9 feet (1.5 m).
Comes with Lens
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture 300mm 1:4.0
- Lens Construction 15 elements in 11 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View 8° 15'
- Focus Adjustment Rear focusing system with USM
- Closest Focusing Distance 1.5m / 4.9 ft.
- Filter Size 77mm
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight 3.5 x 8.7, 2.6 lbs. / 90.0 x 221.0mm, 1190g
- Caps front and rear
- 1 year Canon Warranty
- EF Mount L-Series Lens
- Aperture Range: f/4-45
- 2 Ultra Low Dispersion Lens Elements
- Two Mode Optical Image Stabilization
- Ultrasonic Autofocus Motor
- Inner and Rear Focusing System
- Manual Focus Override
- Minimum Focus Distance: 3.9'
- Protective Fluorine Lens Coating
- Dust and Water Resistant Sealing
- Additional Information
Brand Canon Lens Mount Canon EF Image Stabilization Yes Autofocus Yes Filter Thread 77mm Warranty 1-Year Limited Warranty