- L-series wide-angle single focus lens introduces Canon's newly-developed optical element, BR Optics*, which helps produce impressively high quality images by helping to maximize performance and reduce chromatic aberration.
- Two aspheric lenses and one UD lens help provide a high level of image quality.
- Improved durability for use in harsh environments helps ensure reliability and dependability.
- Subwavelength Coating (SWC) helps significantly reduce lens ghosting and flare.
- Shortest minimum focusing distance in its class (0.28m) and increased maximum magnification (0.21x) help expand the range of expression, especially when capturing close-up subjects.
- Fluorine coating on front and rear lens surfaces helps reduce smears and fingerprints.
- High-grade design for optimum operability with a luxurious feel.
Main Unit Spec
Focal Length & Maximum Aperture 35mm f/1.4 Lens Construction 14 elements in 11 groups Diagonal Angle of View 63° Focus Adjustment AF with full-time manual Closest Focusing Distance 0.92 ft./0.28m Filter Size 2.8 in./72mm diameter Max. Diameter x Length, Weight 3.2 x 4.2 in., approx. 26.8 oz.
80.4 x 105.5mm, approx. 760g
- Additional Information
Brand Canon VPN 9523B002 Lens Mount Canon EF Image Stabilization No Autofocus No Filter Thread 72mm Warranty 1-Year Limited Warranty