The compact camera choice of professional photographers
Leica Camera proudly presents the Leica D-Lux (Typ 109), the compact camera choice of professional photographers. With a new fast, Leica DC Vario-Summilux lens, and comprehensive manual operations, the Leica D-Lux (Typ 109) offers photographers a compact, powerful and sturdy camera with a full metal housing. With a high-speed shutter and focus peaking features, the Leica D-Lux (Typ 109) also offers comprehensive manual operations and 4k video technology.
The Leica D-Lux (Typ 109) which is available in black, features integrated Wi-Fi and Near Field Communication (NFC), plus a fast lens and an integrated high resolution electronic view finder. The camera also comes with a LEICA CF D Flash as part of its delivery scope.
- Compact and sturdy design with a full metal housing
- Easy to use under any light conditions
- LEICA CF D Flash included in the delivery scope
- Wi-Fi & NFC in the Leica D-Lux (Typ 109) provides remote access from a smartphone/tablet allowing the user to see a live image with the free App
- Allows pictures to be transferred to your smartphone/tablet while shooting
- Extremely versatile and ideal for any type of photography
- Electronic View Finder for easy viewing under any lighting conditions
- Free download of Adobe ® Photoshop ® Lightroom ® & 3-year warranty
- Fast Leica DC Vario-Summilux lens
- Maximum ISO of 25,600
- Larger sensor 4/3-inch sensor with an effective resolution of 12.8 Megapixels
- Integrated electronic view finder which allows for full control of the pre sets with perfect picture in bright sunlight
- Image shuttle app allows the user to control the various functions of the camera via smartphones or tablets
- High-resolution display with 920, 000 pixels, latest 4k video technology & focus peaking
- Shoots either in RAW or JPEG
The sensor size in the Leica D-Lux (Typ 109) is five times larger than the sensor in the Leica D-Lux 6, The large 4/3 Sensor is the ultimate senor size for a compact camera in this particular class of cameras.
- Additional Information