With an equivalent focal length of 17-35mm, the Super-Vario-Elmar-T 11-23mm f/3.5-4.5 ASPH Lensfrom Leica provides Leica T users with a versatile wide-angle zoom lens. It offers an aperture range of f/3.5-4.5 to f/16 for maintaining a compact form factor and utilizes four aspherical surfaces to control aberrations and distortion. Additionally, the lens features autofocus with an override option for manual focus when needed.
Another benefit of this lens is a close focusing distance of 7.9", allowing photographers to get close to their subjects. The lens barrel features a black anodized finish and is made of metal for durability. Also, the lens hood is included and the lens can use 67mm filters.
- Optical design with 14 elements in 11 groups
- Four aspherical surfaces maintain lens' compact size and control aberrations
- Electronically controlled focus and aperture
- Focusing range from 7.9" to infinity
- Reproduction ratio of 1:9.7 at 11mm and 1:5.4 at 23mm
- Black anodized finish
- Additional Information
Brand Leica VPN 11082 Lens Mount Leica M Autofocus No Image Stabilization No