Delivering L-series optics and a long working distance to the TS-E line-up, the TS-E 135mm f/4L Macro provides expansive tilt and shift range and a moderate f/4 maximum aperture ideal for product photography, studio portraits and any time where the situation calls for a lighting setup between the subject and the camera. Its optical formula includes two UD lens elements and an optimized lens coating for sharp, detailed images with minimized aberrations. Built for dependable, reliable operation, it features large, easily operated knobs and locking mechanisms, plus a convenient minimum focusing distance of 19 in./0.49m. Rounding out Canon's premier line of TS-E lenses with its long focal length, the TS-E 135mm f/4L Macro offers performance and precision well-suited for advanced photographers.
Complementing the operation of the lens, this L-series prime is also distinguished by its optical design that features a pair of Ultra-Low Dispersion elements to significantly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for high clarity. Individual elements also feature a Subwavelength Coating to suppress flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color neutrality.
- Perspective control, tilt-shift lens affords +/- 12mm of shift and +/- 10° of tilt, and both types of movements can be applied independently, and parallel or perpendicular to one another. Additionally, the tilt and shift functions can be rotated +/- 90° in any direction for applying the movements in distinct directions.
- Tilt-locking mechanism and a large tilt knob benefit operation and ensure the lens stays in place while shooting.
- Two Ultra-Low Dispersion (UD) elements help to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- A Subwavelength Coating has been applied to lens elements to minimize surface and internal reflections for a marked reduction in lens flare and ghosting when working in strong lighting conditions.
- A minimum focusing distance of 1.6' along with a maximum magnification of 0.5x benefits working with close-up subjects.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field techniques.
- Additional Information
Brand Canon VPN 2275C002 Lens Mount Canon EF Image Stabilization No Autofocus No Filter Thread 82mm