Meet the TS-E 90mm f/2.8L Macro for advanced photography with precise control. It incorporates L-series optics with an expansive tilt and shift range as well as an admirable minimum focusing distance for a level of precision and quality that can be ideal for macro photography, portraiture, product photography and numerous other specialty applications. Its large, easily operated knobs and locking mechanisms remain reliable, and the minimum focusing distance of 16 in./0.39m is convenient for close-up photography. For photographers who want access to the control and creativity TS-E lenses enable, the TS-E 90mm f/2.8L Macro is a versatile and excellent all-around performer.
Complementing the operation of the lens, this L-series prime is also distinguished by its optical design, which features one Ultra-Low Dispersion element to significantly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations as well as one aspherical element to minimize spherical aberrations and distortion. Individual elements also feature an Air Sphere Coating to suppress flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color neutrality.
- Perspective control, tilt-shift lens affords +/- 12mm of shift and +/- 10° of tilt, and both types of movements can be applied independently, and parallel or perpendicular to one another. Additionally, the tilt and shift functions can be rotated +/- 90° in any direction for applying the movements in distinct directions.
- Tilt-locking mechanism and a large tilt knob benefit operation and ensure the lens stays in place while shooting.
- One ultra-low dispersion element helps to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- One aspherical element minimizes spherical aberrations and distortion for improved sharpness.
- An Air Sphere Coating has been applied to lens elements to minimize surface and internal reflections for a marked reduction in lens flare and ghosting when working in strong lighting conditions.
- A minimum focusing distance of 1.3' along with a maximum magnification of 0.5x benefits working with close-up subjects.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field techniques.
- Additional Information
Brand Canon Lens Mount Canon EF Image Stabilization No Autofocus No Filter Thread 77mm