Presenting an ultra-wide field of view, the Canon EF-mount Distagon T* 15mm f/2.8 ZE from ZEISS is a unique prime that is ideal for landscape, interior, and astrophotography applications. Its relatively bright f/2.8 maximum aperture is suitable for working in difficult lighting conditions while shooting handheld. A Distagon optical concept is used, which helps to reduce field curvature and distortion for high overall sharpness and accurate rendering across the frame. Also, a T* anti-reflective coating has been applied to individual elements, and a lens hood is integrated into the lens's design, to control lens flare and ghosting.
- Ultra wide-angle prime is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 24mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture suits working in available-light conditions and is also well-suited for astrophotography use.
- Distagon optical design affords high sharpness, well-corrected image quality from edge-to-edge, and very low field curvature.
- ZEISS T* anti-reflective coating has been applied to each lens surface to help minimize reflections and provide greater contrast and color fidelity.
- Manual focus design enables a minimum focusing distance of 9.8".
- All-metal lens barrel and mount offers high durability and rigidity.
- Built-in petal-shaped lens hood blocks stray light and helps to reduce flare and ghosting.
- Additional Information
VPN 1964-830 Lens Mount Canon EF Image Stabilization No Autofocus No Filter Thread 72mm Warranty 2-Year Limited Warranty