A one-lens solution for working in a wide variety of shooting situations, the NIKKOR Z 24-200mm f/4-6.3 VR from Nikon is an all-in-one 8.3x zoom covering wide-angle to telephoto focal lengths. An advanced optical design, which uses a series of aspherical and ED elements, pairs with both ARNEO and Nano Crystal Coatings to produce sharp and clear image quality with high contrast and accurate color rendering to benefit working in various lighting conditions.
The impressive zoom reach is also benefitted by Vibration Reduction image stabilization, which minimizes the appearance of camera shake by up to 5 stops for sharper handheld shooting. A stepping motor provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override to suit both stills and video applications. Also, a programmable control ring can be set for intuitive adjustment over a variety of camera and exposure settings.
- All-in-one zoom covers wide-angle to telephoto fields of view and is designed for FX-format Z-mount mirrorless cameras, however can also be used with DX cameras where it will provide a 36-300mm equivalent focal length range.
- Two aspherical elements and one aspherical ED element is used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion in order to realize sharp imagery with accurate rendering.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range in order to produce greater clarity and color rendering.
- ARNEO and Nano Crystal Coats are used to prevent ghosting, reflections, and flare in order to realize improved contrast and clarity when working in strong lighting and backlit conditions. The Nano Crystal Coat controls incidental light from a diagonal direction while the ARNEO Coat controls incidental light from a vertical direction. A Super Integrated Coating is also featured on multiple elements to help ensure consistently accurate colors.
- Stepping motor delivers impressively smooth, quiet, and fast autofocus performance that is well-suited to both stills and video applications. Full-time manual focus override is also possible and an internal focusing design is used, where only the internal lens groups are moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.
- Vibration Reduction image stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake by up to 5 stops for sharper handheld shooting.
- Programmable Control Ring is, by default, set to adjust manual focus, but can also be used to control aperture or exposure compensation.
- Specialized electromagnetic aperture mechanism provides greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with fast continuous shooting rates.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- Dust- and moisture-resistant lens barrel benefits the lens' use in inclement conditions.
- Additional Information
Brand Nikon VPN 20092 Image Stabilization No Autofocus No