PANASONIC 200mm f2.8 Leica Lens
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 400mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Two Ultra Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
To collect in store, choose click and collect during checkout
Call or chat for support
Orders over $50*some restrictions apply
Shop in one of our stores
A big lens for the Micro Four Thirds system, the Leica DG Elmarit 200mm f/2.8 POWER O.I.S. Lensfrom Panasonic is a 400mm-equivalent super telephoto prime, developed in partnership with Leica, that promises sharp imagery and excellent handling. With a fast f/2.8 maximum aperture users can work in low-light conditions and create images with a shallow depth of field. Ensuring optimal image quality, the design incorporates two Ultra Extra-Low Dispersion (UED) elements that combat aberrations while a Nano Surface Coating is applied to minimize flare.
Optimized for the capture of distant and fast-moving subject matter, this lens is equipped with a quiet triple linear motor autofocus system that has a 240 fps sensor drive for exceptionally fast performance in both stills and video. Also, a POWER Optical Image Stabilizer will compensate for camera shake and works with Panasonic's Dual I.S. and Dual I.S. 2.0 in-camera stabilization functions. Along with this, quick access lens controls, including a focus limiter, focus button, and focus memory switch, are available for tactile control over numerous settings.
Further benefitting the professional nature of this optic is a splash, dust, and freezeproof design for use in less-than-ideal weather conditions. It is compatible with teleconverters for added reach and the DMW-TC14 1.4x Teleconverter is included for creating a 560mm-equivalent lens at the cost of one stop of light.
- With a 400mm equivalent focal length on Micro Four Thirds cameras, this telephoto prime is well suited to working with distant subject matter.
- A fast f/2.8 maximum aperture excels when working in difficult lighting conditions and provides extensive control over depth of field.
- Two ultra extra-low dispersion elements minimize various aberrations in order to produce a high degree of clarity, sharpness, and color accuracy.
- Nano Surface Coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color neutrality.
- A triple linear motor autofocus system delivers smooth, near-silent performance that is especially beneficial to video applications when working in noise-sensitive areas. It is also able to drive the motor at up to 240 fps for high-speed applications and is silent for use in video.
- POWER Optical Image Stabilizer minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting, and also supports the Dual I.S. and Dual I.S. 2.0 functions for increased stabilization performance.
- Physical controls located on the lens barrel provide quick access to many commonly adjusted settings. This includes a focus control limiter for changing from full-range focusing or 9.8' to infinity for faster operation in some circumstances. Also, there is a focus button and a focus memory switch that can be set up to store focus position or to recall a specific camera function. In addition to these more unique controls, there is an AF/MF switch and a POWER O.I.S. on/off switch.
- Splash, dust, and freezeproof design benefits working in inclement weather conditions down to -14°F.
- A quick-shift, two-part rotating tripod collar permits quick switching between horizontal and vertical shooting orientations, and keeps the lens controls in the same place once rotated for more intuitive handling.
- The lens comes supplied with a 1.4x teleconverter, providing users with a 560mm-equivalent focal length at a cost of 1 stop of light. For even more reach, an optional 2x teleconverter is available for an 800mm-equivalent focal length.
|Lens Mount||Micro 4/3|
|Focal Length||200mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 400mm)|
|Aperture Type||3.77' / 1.15 m|
|Minimum Focus Distance||3.77' / 1.15 m|
|Warranty||1-Year Limited Warranty|