PEAK DESIGN Everyday Backpack 15L Zip - Bone Ivory
- Versatile, Light-Duty Backpack
- Clamshell-Style Opening
- Foldable, Multi-Configuration Dividers
- Organizational Pockets
To collect in store, choose click and collect during checkout
Call or chat for support
Orders over $50*some restrictions apply
Shop in one of our stores
This 15L, bone-colored Everyday Backpack Zip from Peak Design is a versatile, light-duty bag for photographers or multimedia creators, and can serve as a stylish way to carry any personal items that can be placed within it. Complete access to the main compartment is enabled by a zippered, clamshell opening. The zipper travels up both sides of the Everyday Backpack Zip and angles toward the wearer at the top of the bag. Even when partially opened, this angled zipper allows the main compartment to be easily reached whether through the top, or along either side of the Everyday Backpack Zip. Two adjustable dividers allow items to be stacked within the main compartment. The dividers feature foldout surfaces that can be configured to cushion and hold items against the sides of the bag, providing the ability to ensure which items can be most quickly accessed when the Everyday Backpack Zip is rotated from one's back to front with either side facing upward.
When this Everyday Backpack Zip is worn, a zippered sleeve with a dedicated pocket for a 13" laptop rests behind the shoulders. To store and organize batteries, memory cards, small electronics, or personal items, the inside surfaces of each of the side openings include a both a slip pocket and a zippered pocket. Along the exterior of the side openings are two large open pockets that can each hold a water bottle, tripod, or monopod; any one of which can be secured using the included external carrying straps with the gear loops located above each pocket. With the additional gear loops distributed along the surface of the Everyday Backpack Zip, the carrying straps allow equipment, accessories, or packable clothing to be fastened against the bag's front panel.
The Everyday Backpack Zip can be carried using the wide, built-in handles along its top and sides, or by its adjustable shoulder straps. For heavy loads, this bag's sternum strap can be used to more evenly distribute the weight being carried. The rear panel which otherwise rests against the wearer's back features an integrated luggage pass-through, allowing this bag to be mounted onto a rolling case's telescoping handle for added convenience.
Featuring a durable nylon construction, the Everyday Backpack Zip is built to be weather resistant. To further protect its contents should the bag be placed on a wet surface, the bottom panel is waterproof.
- Versatile, 15L light-duty backpack for photographers or multimedia creators, and can serve as a stylish way to carry any personal items that can be placed within it
- Zippered sleeve for a 13" laptop
- Two large, open exterior pockets that can each hold a water bottle, tripod, or monopod with included external carrying straps
- External carrying straps allow equipment, accessories, or packable clothing to be fastened against the bag's front panel
- Key tether with Peak Design Anchor Link
Fit and Handling
- Complete access to the main compartment is enabled by a zippered, clamshell opening that angles toward the wearer at the top of the backpack
- Angled clamshell opening allows the main compartment to be easily reached whether through the top or sides
- Two included dividers allow items to be stacked within the main compartment
- Dividers also feature foldout surfaces that can be configured to cushion and hold items against the sides of the bag
- Durable, weather-resistant zippers for side openings with large pulls that can be locked against adjacent gear loops for security
- Adjustable shoulder straps pivot where they connect to the bag to help maximize comfort
- Quick-connecting, stowable sternum strap can be used to more evenly distribute the weight being carried
- Separately-available waist belt helps to prevent the bag from unintentionally shifting around the wearer such as when traveling over rough or uneven terrain
- Rear panel's elevated structure optimizes air circulation, minimizing perspiration in warm and hot environments
- Wide, built-in carry handles along top and both sides
- Integrated luggage pass-through for convenient mounting to a rolling case's telescoping handle
- Durable, weather-resistant nylon construction with waterproof bottom panel