SARAMONIC Blink 500 Micro Wireless Transmitter Only (w/ Lavalier)
- For Blink 500 Wireless Mic Systems
- Omni Lavalier Mic & Built-In Omni Mic
- 3.5mm Microphone Input Connector
- Easy to Use, Plug & Play Operation
To collect in store, choose click and collect during checkout
Call or chat for support
Orders over $50*some restrictions apply
Shop in one of our stores
Part of the Saramonic Blink 500 digital wireless system, the Blink 500 TX clip-on bodypack transmitter is available as an individual component to expand your existing setup or have a backup transmitter on hand.Choose between using the transmitter as a true wireless microphone with its built-in mic element, or as a bodypack transmitter with the supplied clip-on lavalier microphone. Either way, the Blink 500 TX's lightweight and miniature form factor lets you conceal it with ease. The Blink 500 delivers considerably improved sound quality compared to the built-in mics on cameras and mobile devices while functioning as an ultracompact digital system that provides immediate out-of-the-box operability for anyone, making it ideal for video, podcast, and mobile journalism applications. Once it's plugged in and powered on, it's set and ready so your focus can stay on your content.
Connect, Power, and Go
- With simple gain buttons and a power/pair button, the Blink 500 TX is comfortably easy to use. Its advanced technology invisibly handles the complicated tasks such as switching channels to avoid dropouts, leaving you with a streamlined and simple system that requires no menu diving or tedious manual configuration.
- Blink 500 systems utilize 24-bit / 48 kHz resolution—the same audio standard used worldwide by sound engineers in the film industry—to give you quality sound at a budget-friendly price point.
- Compared to the built-in microphones on cameras and mobile devices, Blink 500 systems offer considerably improved fidelity and clarity with less noise.
- Knowing that your subjects may speak at very different volumes, Saramonic outfitted the Blink 500 TX with dedicated gain buttons to allow quick and effortless adjustment of the signal level. You can even turn the volume all the way down to effectively mute the transmitter.
Built-In Microphone for True Wireless Operation
- The Blink 500 TX features a built-in miniature condenser microphone with an omni pickup pattern that captures clear and natural voice tonality. Thanks to the transmitter's ultracompact housing, you can clip it to clothing, slide it into a shirt pocket, place it on a podium, or hold it in your hand.
Lavalier Microphone Included
- For maximum visual discretion, use the Blink 500 TX as traditional bodypack transmitter with the supplied lavalier microphone. Just clip the omni lav mic to a collar or lapel, then plug it into the transmitter's 3.5mm input; the transmitter automatically switches to the external microphone so you don't have to bother selecting the input source.
- The lavalier mic includes a foam windscreen that lessens noise caused by light wind, breaths, and air conditioning systems. For enhanced reduction of stronger wind noise, a furry windshield (a.k.a. windjammer) such as the Saramonic LM-WS can be fitted to the microphone.
Stable and Simple 2.4 GHz Digital Wireless
- Whereas typical analog wireless systems are susceptible to interference from TV and radio waves, the Blink 500 digital system avoids that by operating in the 2.4 GHz band, which occupies frequencies beyond those of television, radio transmissions, and UHF wireless microphone systems.
- Within the 2.4 GHz spectrum, the Blink 500 boasts automatic channel hopping to mitigate noise and dropouts at a line-of-sight distance of up to 164 feet. For optimal performance, environments with limited Wi-Fi / 2.4 GHz traffic and minimal physical obstructions are recommended.
Ready for Anywhere
- Don’t be concerned about licensing or selecting frequencies; the Blink 500 system uses the license-free 2.4 GHz band, so you can go anywhere in the world and have a reliable, fully functional wireless system.
- Lightweight, ultracompact housing
- Built-in clip for easy attachment to a belt or clothing
- Intelligent LED indicators show power, audio level, low-battery level, and charging status
- Internal lithium-ion battery with 5-hour battery life keeps you going on long shoots or multiple run-and-gun gigs in a day
- Recharge the battery or power the transmitter via a USB Type-C connection with the included charging cable
- Use up to two transmitters with each receiver (Blink 500 RX, Blink 500 RXDi, or Blink 500 RXUC)
- Operate up to 18 systems simultaneously in the same environment