SARAMONIC Large Diaphram USB-A/C Desktop Condenser Mic
To collect in store, choose click and collect during checkout
Call or chat for support
Orders over $50*some restrictions apply
Shop in one of our stores
The Saramonic SR-MV2000 a compact USB studio microphone designed to record high-quality dialog and vocal sound to computers, smartphones and tablets. Its large diaphragm cardioid capsule is tailored for spoken word, making it ideal for Podcasts, Live Streaming, Voice-Overs, Broadcasting and even Virtual Meetings. It delivers a dynamic, professional vocal sound with all the warmth and punch to make your voice stand out. The SR-MV2000 includes a bump and impact absorbing tabletop stand and can easily be mounted on any broadcast boom arm or mic stand.
Designed for Great Sound Anywhere
Not everyone has an acoustically treated room for recording, most of us are recording in our bedroom, office, home studio, and sometimes kitchen. These environments have less than perfect acoustics and background noise coming from inside and out. The SR-MV2000 makes it easy to record in these more challenging environments and still get great sound. Its specially designed to focus on the subject’s voice, minimizing external noise with its natural off-axis rejection from the sides and rear of the mic, reducing unwanted noise and reflections.
Versatile Mounting Options with Professional Look
Designed for function and style, the SR-MV2000 features versatile mounting flexibility and has sleek, professional styling that looks great on camera. Its included magnetic tabletop stand is designed to absorb bumps and impacts, without ruining a recording. Pull off the stand to reveal a 5/8” mount for use with a broadcast boom arm or other mic stands. Its integrated 360-degree swing mount allows it to quickly adjust the mic to the optimum angle, and even allows users to position upside-down when on a stand or boom arm. A 3/8” adapter is also included, for even more mounting options.
Perfect Levels and Monitoring with Ease
The SR-MV2000 makes dialing in the perfect levels simple with its tactile input level control and 3.5mm headphone output with volume control. Pressing on the input control mutes mic for privacy and pressing on the headphone control switches from real-time monitoring of the recording application to latency-free mic monitoring. It also features a multi-color LED meter that indicates the input level, and headphone output levels.
Plug-and-Play Ease for Computers and Mobile Devices
The SR-MV2000 includes both USB-A and USB-C output cables, allowing easy plug-and-play functionality with all types of Computers with USB or USB-C, and Android Smartphones and Tablets, as well as iPad Pro and iPad Air with USB-C. You can also easily adapt it to iPhones and iPads with Lightning with the Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter (sold separately).
- Versatile USB Studio Microphone that delivers dynamic, professional sound to Podcasts, Live Streams, Voice-Overs, Broadcasts and Virtual Meetings
- Specially designed cardioid capsule sounds great, even in places with less than perfect acoustics and naturally rejects off-axis noise and reflections from the sides and rear of the mic
- Perfect for Computers with USB or USB-C, or Android Mobile Devices, iPad Pro and Air with USB-C, use with Lightning to USB Adapter (sold separately) for iPhones and iPads with Lightning
- Simple plug-and-play operation with input level control, a multi-color LED meter 3.5mm headphone output with both real-time software monitoring and zero-latency monitoring
- Magnetic tabletop stand absorbs bumps and impacts that can ruin recording and can be removed to mount to broadcast boom arm or mic stands