Tripods & Accessories
- Sku: PRO1325
It's a hand grip to control and stabilize your Canon camera. It's a tabletop tripod. And, it's a wireless, Bluetooth remote control.
The ProMaster 1325 Tripod Grip is a terrific tool to enhance vlogging, live streaming, and all types of content creation with your Canon camera.
Fold the Tripod Grip’s legs together to form a comfortable hand grip which also helps to stabilize the camera. The included Bluetooth remote attaches to the grip and allows you to easily access many of the camera’s controls with your thumb. Depending on the specific camera model, you can do things like: turn the camera on & off, trip the shutter, start and stop a video recording, zoom the lens, autofocus the lens, and more.
Fold out the legs out to form a sturdy tabletop tripod. The remote control can be unclipped from the Tripod Grip to give you wireless control of the camera up to 32’ / 10 m away.
The head of the Tripod Grip can both tilt and swivel to achieve the best camera position. Two silver-colored buttons near the head unlock these motions. Press a button to release the head and move it around. Release the button and the head will lock into place. One button releases the tilt while the other releases the swivel.
A lanyard is included for safety. Attach it to the base of the Tripod Grip and then loop it over your wrist to help prevent the rig from falling to the ground accidentally.
A CR2032 battery is included for powering the remote control.
- Height of unit as a tabletop tripod: 5 1/4" | 13.3 cm
- Length of unit as a grip: 7 3/8" | 18.7 cm
- Weight of kit: 5 1/16 oz | 143.7 g
- Weight of tripod only (not including remote): 4 7/16 oz | 126 g
- Weight of remote only: 5/8 oz | 17.7 g
- 1 Tabletop tripod / grip
- 1 9362 Bluetooth wireless remote (replaces Canon BR-E1)
- 1 CR2032 Battery
- Sku: SRG2169
- Standard VCT-14 Style Wedge Plate.
- Multiple 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 Threads on the Bottom.
- All-metal Construction.
- Quick Release Plate with Lever Release.
- Durable and Lightweight, Weight Only 693g.
- Sku: PRO9278
- Adjustable tension controls at arm and base
- Lightweight, machined aluminum construction
- Locks at both arm and base
- Smooth-control handle achieves exceptional maneuverability
- Compatible with ProMaster dovetail or other Arca-type quick releases
- Carrying case included
- Sku: SRG2144
- Arca-type compatible.
- Multiple 1/4’’-20, 3/8’’-16 threaded holes and thorough mounting holes.
- Lever-type base for quick release.
- Sku: KUP006211
- Supports up to 8.8lbs (4kg)
- Moves smoothly into position and locks with a single-action lever
- Groove design allows it to tilt 90 degree in one direction
- 1/4"-20 reducer bushing is included
- Lightweight: 4.9oz (140g) sturdy lightweight aluminum