Designed to achieve highly accurate and consistent color settings for an RGB print workflow, the X-Rite i1Photo Pro 3 Plus combines the i1Pro 3 spectrophotometer with a series of accessories and software to create a well-rounded color calibration and profiling system. The included spectrophotometer features a large 8mm aperture for precise results on a variety of substrate types, and it supports working with the included polarizing filter to reduce specular highlights and suit profiling high-gloss and textured materials more accurately. It also supports both reflective and transmissive materials and an included XL ruler supports measuring larger test patches for improved compatibility with large-format printers. In addition to producing profiles for RGB printing needs, the i1Photo Pro 3 Plus also supports a calibrating an entire capture-to-print workflow, and can be used to profile cameras, monitors, projectors, and scanners so all ends of an imaging process are synchronized.
i1Pro 3 Plus SpectrophotometerIntended for professional imaging and printing applications where consistency with calibration and profiling capabilities are required, the i1Pro 3 provides the ability to quickly and efficiently create RGB color profiles on a wide variety of substrates.
- 8mm aperture is suitable for textured materials
- Single-pass measurement capability for polarization and optical brightener compensation
- LED illumination for increased reliability
- 5000 cd/m² measurement for bright displays
- Kensington Lock port for increased security when used in public or shared spaces
i1Profiler SoftwareThe included i1Profiler software features basic and advanced modes for calibrated and profiled monitors, projectors, scanners, and RGB printers, for both reflective and emissive materials.
- Transmissive/backlit material profiling for RGB printers
- Polarization filter support to minimize unwanted specular highlights, improve blacks for more refined shadow details, and obtain richer colors
- Profile up to four displays connected to a single computer as well as unlimited multiple monitors connected to different computers for consistent color viewing
- Included presets for video production workflows
- Included display and printer quality assurance functions
- ColorChecker Camera Calibration Software and Target for producing custom camera profiles that work exceptionally well for raw imaging workflows, even under unique artificial light sources
- ColorTRUE Mobile App for profiling iOS mobile devices is supported
- Pantone Color Manager allows for capturing and managing spot colors, and keeping Pantone libraries up to date with color palette creation and swatch bridging
- Additional Information
Brand XRite VPN EO3PLPHO