Canon's newest "L" series lens is its first mid-telephoto macro lens to include Canon's sophisticated Image Stabilization. With the highest quality optics available, combined with near-silent Ultrasonic focusing and life-size close-up capabilities without an adapter, the EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM is simply unrivalled.
This is the first lens on the market to incorporate Canon's new Hybrid Image Stabilization Technology. Hybrid IS effectively compensates for both angular and shift camera shake during close-up shooting. The lens was developed to expand users' photographing range and allow a wider range of users to easily enjoy macro photography.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture of 100mm 1:2.8
- Lens Construction is made up of 15 elements in 12 groups.
- Diagonal Angle of View of 23.4°
- Inner focusing system with USM.
- Full-time manual focus available.
- Closest Focusing Distance 0.99 ft./0.3m (maximum close-up magnification: 1x).
- Filter Size of 67mm.
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight of 3.1 x 4.8 in./77.7 x 123mm, 22.0 oz./625g.
Focal Length & Maximum Aperture 100mm 1:2.8
Lens Construction 15 elements in 12 groups
Diagonal Angle of View 23.4°
Focus Adjustment Inner focusing system with USM. Full-time manual focus available.
Closest Focusing Distance 0.99 ft./0.3m (maximum close-up magnification: 1x)
Filter Size 67mm
Max. Diameter x Length, Weight 3.1 x 4.8 in./77.7 x 123mm, 22.0 oz./625g
- Macro Lens EF 100mm 1:2.8L IS USM
- Lens Cap E-67U
- Lens Dust Cap E
- Lens Case LP1219
- Lens Hood ET-73
- Instruction Manual
- 1 Year Warranty
- Additional Information
Brand Canon VPN 3554B002 Lens Mount Canon EF Image Stabilization Yes Autofocus Yes Filter Thread 67mm Warranty 1-Year Limited Warranty