Frames, Albums, Sleeves
- Sku: PRP40401
- 100% Cotton Fiber
- Acid and Lignin-Free
- Buffered with Calcium Carbonate
- Protects Prints from Pollutants
- Manufactured to Museum Standards
- Made in USA
- Sku: PRP40425
- 100% cotton fiber pulp (99% alpha cellulose). It does not contain any post consumer waste recycled pulp. Paper is free of metal particles, waxes, plasticizers, and residual bleach peroxide. Sulfur content is less than 0.0008% reducible sulfur. Iron content does not exceed 150ppm and copper does not exceed 6ppm. No optical brightening agents are used in the pulp.
- Alkaline sizing is used for both internal and external sizing. No alum is used in the manufacturing process.
- Buffered with calcium carbonate 2 to 3% alkaline reserve; pH 9 ± 0.5; and acid-free.
- Color dyes are light-fast and non-bleeding.
- Pass the PAT (Photographic Activity Test) ISO 14523 (formerly ANSI IT9.16).
- Lignin content is tested by TAPPI 236 cm-85 and has a Kappa number of less than 5.
- The single ply sheets are laminated together using all natural starch adhesive.