Lenses & Optics
- Sku: TAM2301
- Fluorine Coated front lens element provides a water and oil repellant surface that is easy to wipe clean
- NEW HLD AF drive system provides stable and precise focusing
- 4-stops of image stabilization
- Moisture-resistant construction
- Sku: CAN9517
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 10-18mm 1:4.5-5.6
- Lens Construction: 14 elements in 11 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 107° 30' - 74° 20'
- Focus Adjustment: Rear focus system
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.72 ft. / 0.22m
- Filter Size: 67mm diameter
- Max Diameter x Length, Weight: 2.9 x 2.8 in., 8.5 oz. / 74.6 x 72.0mm, 240g
- Sku: CAN1276
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 18 - 135mm 1:3.5-5.6
- Lens Construction: 16 elements in 12 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 11° 30' - 74° 20'
- Focus Adjustment: Inner focusing system
- Zoom System: Rotating Type
- Closest Focusing Distance: 1.3 ft./0.39m
- Filter Size: 67mm
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight: 3.1 x 3.8 inch, 16.9 oz. / 76.6 x 96.0mm, 480g
- Sku: CAN1242
- A large aperture of f/2.8 for select Canon Digital SLR cameras.
- The large circular aperture produces a shallow depth-of-field, creating background blur.
- The lens construction includes UD and aspherical elements, forr impressive image quality.
- Image Stabilizer lens groups shift to compensate for camera movement.
- A Ring-type USM, inner focusing and new AF algorithmsallowsfor quick and quiet autofocus.
- Full-time mechanical manual focusing, manually, even in AF mode.
- Sku: CAN2046
- Compact and lightweight with Optical Image Stabilizer for up to 3.5* equivalent stops of shake correction
- It features Canon's STM stepping motor and a high-speed CPU, rear focus mechanism and improved AF algorithm for high-speed performance, supporting Canon's Movie Servo AF for smooth, quiet and continuous focus adjustments.
- This lens features one UD lens element that reduces chromatic aberration, helping to achieve excellent image quality with high resolution and contrast.
- The front element does not rotate, ensuring easy compatibility with accessories like polarizing filters,
- Full-time manual focus is available even while in AF mode.
- Enhanced coatings on the lens elements deliver excellent color balance and minimize ghosting and flare
- 7-blade circular aperture delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds.
- Amaximum magnification of 0.29x at the telephoto end and a minimum focusing distance of 2.79 ft./0.85m throughout the zoom range.
- Sku: CAN2530
- EF-S Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 38mm (35mm Equivalent)
- One Aspherical Element
- Optimized Lens Coatings
- STM AF Motor Supports Movie Servo AF
- Micro-Stepping Drive Aperture Mechanism
- Full-Time Manual Focus Override
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Slim Design Measures Less Than 1"-Thick